The Prime Rigid Deck Brush Mower makes mowing and cutting down trees a breeze and even enjoyable. This mower annihilates saplings and trees up to 3” in diameter.
All of our Brush Mowers come as standard flow (15 – 25 gallons per minute) and are fitted with professionally spun stump jumpers and hardened blades. All of our Brush Mower decks are made to be commercial-grade and without a doubt, outperform the competition due to the placement of our motor; the motor is mounted directly to the industry-leading Omni Gearbox.
Simply put, you just can’t beat it for the price!
Price Range: Call for Pricing
- Weld-on push bar included (as pictured)
- Industry leading Omni Gearbox
- Flo Torq standard flow commercial-grade motor
- Rated for trees and saplings up to 3” in diameter
- Professionally spun stump jumper
- Industrial standard hardened blades
- Fully hand welded, commercial-grade decking
- Full length 3/8" runners on the bottom of the skids to drastically extend the life of the mower
- Extra 1/2" motor support & stabilizer
- Universal quick attach plate
- Fully hand welded commercial grade decking with full warranty
- Full length 3/8" runners on the bottom to drastically extend the life of mower
- Extra 1/2" motor support & stabilizer (most forget this and is very important)
- 15-25 gallons per minute